Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate Dihydrate
Chlorine Granules 5kg
£24.99 + VAT (£29.99 inc VAT)
Stabilised Chlorine Granules are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active chlorine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. They are rapid dissolving and have minimal impact on pH.
- Maintain pH level within the ideal range of 7.2-7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust.
- Maintain free chlorine residuals within the range 3-5mg/l (ppm). *Freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time require an initial start-up dose of 20g/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of 2.5hrs.
- This product may be applied directly to spas where temperatures exceed 20°C. If below this temperature or in doubt pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 10g of product per 0.2 gallons (1ltr) of water. Stir well to ensure the product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the spa whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’, preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
- Repeat dose application if necessary to achieve levels in point 2 above.
- Check the chlorine level is within the range 3-5mg/l (ppm) before bathing recommences.
|Daily Dose Rates|
|Water Volumes||To increase the chlorine level by|
|Litres||Gallons||1mg/l (ppm)||3mg/l (ppm)|
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS DOSING: Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face. Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
HANDLING/STORAGE: IMPORTANT – See hazards and precautionary statements on the bottle. Handle product in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Wash hands after use. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.