4-Dione, 5-Dimethlimidazolidine-2, Bromo-Chloro-5
Bromine Tablets 1kg AquaSPArkle
£14.16 + VAT (£16.99 inc VAT)
These Aquasparkle Bromine Tablets are ideal for daily dosing of your spa, to produce free active bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms.
- Prior to using Bromine Tablets and for freshly filled new spas or spas left drained for a period of time, these require an initial start-up dose of 50mg/l (ppm) of free chlorine circulated for a minimum of an hour.
- These tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers.
- When feeder device required refilling with tablets always follow manufacturers instructions.
- Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-Chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
- Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the spa.
- Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3-5mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4-6mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
- Check pH value regularly with a Test Kit and maintain levels between 7.2-7.6.
DOSING/STORAGE: Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. Ensure lid is replaced and sealed after use. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool, dry place. Wash hands after use.