Etidronic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide
1 litre (1000ml)
Cartridge Cleaner 1ltr
£9.58 + VAT (£11.50 inc VAT)
Debris and grease can quickly accumulate on filter cartridge elements impairing performance. Cartridge Cleaner is used to remove oils and greases from spa cartridge filters, restoring filter efficiency.
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: IMPORTANT – ALWAYS WEAR RUBBER GLOVES AND EYE PROTECTION WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT
- Remove the cartridge from spa and hose of any loose debris.
- Fill a clean plastic bucket, large enough to completely immerse the cartridge element, with clean water.
- Add 1ltr of Cartridge Cleaner for every 20 litres of water in the bucket.
- Carefully immerse the cartridge element in the solution and allow to soak overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Remove cartridge element from the solution and rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- For best results allow the cartridge element to dry before returning it to service.
GENERAL PRECAUTIONS DOSING: Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners as a dangerous reaction may occur.
HANDLING/STORAGE: IMPORTANT – See hazards and precautionary statements on the rear of the bottle. Handle products in a well-ventilated area – preferably outdoors. Wash hands after use. Store in a cool, dry place.